Sunday, January 3, 2010

...once upon a time...


...There was a boy named John, who realized he's been horrible at keeping this updated. So much has happened since I last spoke on here. I'm home in Alpine being spoiled with free room and board, enjoying the countless hours of family time, and finally being around all of my friends for longer than a couple weeks. I'm currently about to start the Aviation Science program at UVU, and excited to get some school done. Don't ask about dating.... it's a waste of time and money. And yet i'm still at it, under the illusion that it might be of benefit sometime in the future. Jane and chris have just moved up to Seattle, and I'm going to miss her so much it hurts. But I know how she feels. Moving away is always an adventure, and I can't wait for her little family to make memories there. McKinlay is the most adorable little spitfire and I'm going to miss her face.



...On a different note, I LOVE living in a snow globe. Many smiles, laughs, and cold noses will be had this winter.



























1 comment:

Heather said...

YES! You've been snowboarding I see. Good for you. AND I'm THRILLED you blogged! That's awesome youre goin to school at UVU. Me too! Good luck this semester! Also- dating is NOT a waste of time. :) Hope all is well!