Monday, February 1, 2010

Tricky, Apple. Very tricky....

Hello world. Meet the new iPad. Newest member of the Apple gang. For months and months the internet has been buzzing with rumors about the "tablet-like computer that's supposed to change everything." What did it change? Nothing. All it is, is an awkwardly oversized iPod Touch. It can't even make calls. Or take pictures. Or make meals. Or think for me. Lame.
Now I think it's no secret that i'm a HUGE fan of ANYTHING sporting an Apple logo. I have a MacBook Pro, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod Touch, and an iPhone 3G. I'm hooked. And even I can't see the need for this. Wow.
But then yesterday, I got thinking about it logically. I have 12 credits of online classes at UVU. My laptop only gets about 2 hours every charge. The iPad gets 10 hours. Then I watched the video on the Apple website about the iPad. I think they use subliminal crack in their commercials. Because I have to confess, I found myself DROOLING over the iPad. I TOTALLY WANT ONE!!


2 comments:

jane mckinlay cluff said...

I think you shoudl be a sells rep. for apple you could talk anyone it to buying one. They would love you. maybe you should look into it you know their product in and out and what else you could get a discount to buy more apple gismoes.....I don't know how to spell that.

Erin said...

Due to the high level of narcotics that they pipe through the apple stores, we just avoid them like the plague. Note my lame phone from 2004. Wait... that is your phone. No disrespect.