Saturday, August 1, 2009

It finally happened

      Thanks to my beautiful sisters, I finally have a blog. Weird. I feel like the little fat kid that comes running to play a game that all the big kids have been playing for a while... "Hey guys, can I play!?" ...I put off having one of these because I kept convincing myself that my life was nowhere NEAR exciting enough to write about. Then i worried there might be a question you had to answer that said something to the effect of, "Is your life actually worth reading about? If not, we'd like to redirect you to myspace." and I just don't think I could've handled that. 
    So I decided I'll fake it. If my stories get too far-fetched and out-of-hand, just go along with it. I'm just suffering from a lack of wife and kids. Which are so easy to write about. Cheaters. 

2 comments:

jane mckinlay cluff said...

welcome to the blogging world. I will watch and comment on everything so that you will know that I'm reading it. And waiting for your next update. I love you

Heather said...

so glad you have a blog! You'll find you can write about ANYTHING and it's so addicting!