Saturday, August 1, 2009

This month has flown by...











The view from my office...














The drive through west yellowstone brought 
many surprises...
















I never thought in a million years I'd ever set 
foot in North Dakota. ..and here I am! I always 
thought it was one of those states that doesn't 
actually exist. I mean, when was the last time 
you were talking to someone that said they 
were from north dakota? yeah... NEVER.
 















A couple days after I got into town,  a tornado 
set down about three blocks south of my 
apartment! crazy! The morning after, I got to
 fly over the town and see the damage. 




















Flying north up by the border of 
Canada! I think the best form of birth
control is wearing these headsets. HOT.

1 comment:

Erin Axson said...

hey fat kid. welcome to the party!
I love that you have a blog because I love your pics and i love the way you write! I think this is the perfect formula for a wonderful blog experience!
cant wait to read the next installment!
love you!